A cornerstone of our activity is the provision of legal advice to natural persons and legal entities about all aspects of real estate. This includes advising and representing clients in connection with the purchase and sale of properties of all types, whether as part of an asset deal or share deal, or in the context of the purchase or sale of a company. We also advise and represent building owners and companies, architects, story owners, story owner associations and property management firms in all aspects of private construction law, of landlord and tenant law and of story ownership law.
The expertise lies in the following areas:
- advice in connection with the purchase and sale of real estate;
- due diligence reviews for real estate transactions;
- advising and representing clients in rental and condominium affairs;
- establishing condominium ownership and associated rules;
- advice in affairs concerning neighbor law;
- architectural contracts;
- sales agreements;
- contracts with respect to easements;
- expropriation procedures.