We have extensive and solid experience in all areas of and all types of proceedings in private, company, commercial and financial law, as well as in our other areas of activity. We represent our clients in any courts and over any authorities. Investor and consumer protection matters and associated proceedings are also a fixed component of our practice. We advise and represent victims of financial crimes and work to enforce their (damage) claims in criminal and civil proceedings.
Legal proceedings include:
- proceedings in all areas of commercial and company law;
- disputes in family and succession law;
- enforcement and administrative proceedings;
- proceedings in bankruptcy law;
- recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments;
- criminal proceedings for financial offenses (representing victims);
- proceedings in insurance and liability law;
- liability proceedings;
- representing parties before arbitral tribunals.