Consultation extends to all corporate forms, as well as associations and foundations. We advise and represent our clients in connection with the formation of new companies, reorganizations and mergers.
Commercial law activity consists of
- editing and reviewing contracts;
- advising and representing companies and company owners in connection with contractual negotiations, M&A, financing and competition law;
- opposing and enforcing contractual claims;
- cases of liability for the acts of corporate officers; and
- acting as an external legal department.